A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Positron is a on going project based on my LD35 entry (ShapeMagnet).
Navigate through a chaotic space with attractive and repulsive forces to find escape to neutrality.
This is a solo project I documented my process from the beginning through a weekly devlog describing all aspects of the development.
- Arrows - Move
- Spacebar - Action
- Esc - Menu
- Controller supported (not all tested)
- Confirmation before returning to title screen
- Added Enter as valid key for confirmation
- Tuned down the difficulty in 2-2
Linux and Mac builds not tested.
- Mobile version on the works!87 days ago
- Version 1.1.0!Dec 01, 2019
- A Positron PostmortemSep 14, 2019
- Version 1.0.0!Sep 14, 2019
- Version 0.4.0!Sep 07, 2019
- Composing HarmonySep 07, 2019
- Blur under the lensAug 24, 2019
- Version 0.3.0!Aug 24, 2019